University of Maryland Graduate.
Coach/Manager/Social Media Carlsbad, California North Coast Storm Lacrosse January 2019 - Present
▪ Head Coach for second tier seventh and eighth grade girl’s lacrosse team.
▪ Coached the only North Coast Storm team at the seventh/eight grade age group to make it to semi-finals in the San Diego Lacrosse Shootout.
▪ Attended coaches’ meetings and program meetings to ensure integrity and reputation of the program including topics such as logistics, skills, conditioning, player interactions, and parent interactions.
▪ As manager, actively oversee 8-10 coaches at a time and 80-120 players at a time, creating practice plans and various materials for coaches to use as well as hosting and developing content for coaches’ meetings.
Coach Hillcrest, California F45 Training East Hillcrest August 2019 - Present
▪ Teach scheduled classes beginning and ending on time; providing adequate warm up exercises and modifications
▪ Instructing members on effective workout methods, explain and demonstrate proper technique and form
▪ Identifying different muscle groups and explaining appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles
▪ Laying out equipment for the next day class while returning any non-used equipment to proper place
▪ Ensuring that members needs are met through personal recognition and quality service while encouraging members to meet their fitness and wellness goals
Program Director/Coach/Athlete Ashkelon/Ashdod/Netanya, Israel Israel Lacrosse Association June 2015 - Present
▪ Program Director of Ashdod Lacrosse Club 2017-2018.
▪ Representing Israel as utility player in games and tournaments in Israel and internationally.
▪ Coaching children of various ages in lacrosse in Israel and the United States.
▪ Marketing Israel Lacrosse in the United States and worldwide to increase awareness and encourage volunteerism in Israel using multi-channel communication with donors, parents, and potential players.
▪ Contributed to the raising of $54,664 in the United States for Israel Lacrosse during Giving Tuesday 2017.
▪ Staffed the Israel Lacrosse Taglit-Birthright Trip Summer 2016.
Water Safety Instructor Smithtown, New York Town of Smithtown, New York June 2013 - Present
▪ Training students in swimming techniques and ensuring success in skill acquirement and advancement.
▪ Reviewing daily with parents their child’s successes and areas for development as well as creating a plan for future success. Water Safety Instructor – Lead Instructor College Park, Maryland University Recreation and Wellness August 2013 – May 2017 ▪ Responsible for up to 10 instructors and 60 children in a pool setting 3-4 days a week to promote a safe and productive learning environment.
▪ Functioned as the main liaison between parents and instructors during lessons by answering parent questions and concerns. ▪ Taught students how to swim and ensured progression of skills according to the Red Cross Learn to Swim model from beginner swimmers to competitive swimmers.
ACTIVITIES/INVOLVEMENT Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity January 2015 – May 2017
▪ Hosted and attended various philanthropy events, sisterhood events, and study hours throughout the school year.
▪ Worked to improve public and alumnae relations through literature, events, and meetings.
Kappa Delta Pi – Executive Board January 2015 – January 2016
▪ Co-coordinated and created bi-weekly meetings and programs to discuss issues in education as well as encourage professional development and networking.
▪ As secretary, kept minutes of meetings of the chapter and executive committee, handled chapter communications as assigned by the executive committee, and kept an accurate record of the chapter membership. Hauppauge High School Athletics September 2009 – June 2013
▪ Competed both individually and as a team member in the sports of swimming, track, and lacrosse during each year of high school.
▪ Contributed to a Winter Track League III Champions title during the 2012/2013 school year, the first time Hauppauge High School achieved this award in 20 years.
▪ New York State Public High School Athletic Association Gold Key Award Recipient – Highest honor given to an athlete for sports participation, awarded to athletes who letter in eight seasons during their sophomore to senior years.
▪ Twelve time New York State Public High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award Recipient - Awarded to athletes who maintain a 3.7 grade point average while competing in sports.