I am from Babylon, New York and I attended West Babylon High School. I began playing lacrosse when I was in second grade for the youth program in West Babylon. I haven't put my stick down since then. I was a five year varsity starter at West Babylon where I was named captain and earned 3X All County, along with being named All American in my Senior year. During the summer I played for LI Top Guns for eight years. I decided to continue my lacrosse career at Stony Brook University where I am currently a freshman on the team.
University of Maryland Graduate.
Coach/Manager/Social Media Carlsbad, California North Coast Storm Lacrosse January 2019 - Present
▪ Head Coach for second tier seventh and eighth grade girl’s lacrosse team.
▪ Coached the only North Coast Storm team at the seventh/eight grade age group to make it to semi-finals in the San Diego Lacrosse Shootout.
▪ Attended coaches’ meetings and program meetings to ensure integrity and reputation of the program including topics such as logistics, skills, conditioning, player interactions, and parent interactions.
▪ As manager, actively oversee 8-10 coaches at a time and 80-120 players at a time, creating practice plans and various materials for coaches to use as well as hosting and developing content for coaches’ meetings.
Coach Hillcrest, California F45 Training East Hillcrest August 2019 - Present
▪ Teach scheduled classes beginning and ending on time; providing adequate warm up exercises and modifications
▪ Instructing members on effective workout methods, explain and demonstrate proper technique and form
▪ Identifying different muscle groups and explaining appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles
▪ Laying out equipment for the next day class while returning any non-used equipment to proper place
▪ Ensuring that members needs are met through personal recognition and quality service while encouraging members to meet their fitness and wellness goals
Program Director/Coach/Athlete Ashkelon/Ashdod/Netanya, Israel Israel Lacrosse Association June 2015 - Present
▪ Program Director of Ashdod Lacrosse Club 2017-2018.
▪ Representing Israel as utility player in games and tournaments in Israel and internationally.
▪ Coaching children of various ages in lacrosse in Israel and the United States.
▪ Marketing Israel Lacrosse in the United States and worldwide to increase awareness and encourage volunteerism in Israel using multi-channel communication with donors, parents, and potential players.
▪ Contributed to the raising of $54,664 in the United States for Israel Lacrosse during Giving Tuesday 2017.
▪ Staffed the Israel Lacrosse Taglit-Birthright Trip Summer 2016.
Water Safety Instructor Smithtown, New York Town of Smithtown, New York June 2013 - Present
▪ Training students in swimming techniques and ensuring success in skill acquirement and advancement.
▪ Reviewing daily with parents their child’s successes and areas for development as well as creating a plan for future success. Water Safety Instructor – Lead Instructor College Park, Maryland University Recreation and Wellness August 2013 – May 2017 ▪ Responsible for up to 10 instructors and 60 children in a pool setting 3-4 days a week to promote a safe and productive learning environment.
▪ Functioned as the main liaison between parents and instructors during lessons by answering parent questions and concerns. ▪ Taught students how to swim and ensured progression of skills according to the Red Cross Learn to Swim model from beginner swimmers to competitive swimmers.
ACTIVITIES/INVOLVEMENT Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity January 2015 – May 2017
▪ Hosted and attended various philanthropy events, sisterhood events, and study hours throughout the school year.
▪ Worked to improve public and alumnae relations through literature, events, and meetings.
Kappa Delta Pi – Executive Board January 2015 – January 2016
▪ Co-coordinated and created bi-weekly meetings and programs to discuss issues in education as well as encourage professional development and networking.
▪ As secretary, kept minutes of meetings of the chapter and executive committee, handled chapter communications as assigned by the executive committee, and kept an accurate record of the chapter membership. Hauppauge High School Athletics September 2009 – June 2013
▪ Competed both individually and as a team member in the sports of swimming, track, and lacrosse during each year of high school.
▪ Contributed to a Winter Track League III Champions title during the 2012/2013 school year, the first time Hauppauge High School achieved this award in 20 years.
▪ New York State Public High School Athletic Association Gold Key Award Recipient – Highest honor given to an athlete for sports participation, awarded to athletes who letter in eight seasons during their sophomore to senior years.
▪ Twelve time New York State Public High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award Recipient - Awarded to athletes who maintain a 3.7 grade point average while competing in sports.
AS A FRESHMAN IN 2018-19:
Second-team All-ECC … Scored first collegiate lacrosse goal in the season-opening win against Holy Family on Feb. 27 … Started all 18 games, tallying one goal, 41 ground balls, 19 caused turnovers, and 48 draw controls … ECC Commissioner’s Honor Roll … Athletic Director’s Honor Roll for achieving at least a 3.2 GPA during the spring 2019 semester.
AT WEST BABYLON SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL:
Suffolk County Class AA all-conference in soccer in 2017 while tallying five goals and nine assists … All-division in 2018 and all-league in 2017 in lacrosse … Played four seasons apiece of varsity soccer and lacrosse and three seasons of varsity basketball … Member of National Honor Society, Foreign Language Honor Society and Math and Science honor Society as well as DECA.
Also plays soccer at New York Tech … Daughter of Maria and Harry Guglielmo … Has two sisters, Melissa and Rae-Anne … Melissa is a Tech soccer assistant and played soccer and lacrosse at Dowling College for current Tech coaches Karim Diallo and Kerri Handras … Majoring in life sciences/physician assistant studies … Born Nov. 1, 2000.
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach, Malverne High School
- Assistant Varsity Girls Soccer Coach, Malverne High School
- Former Wantagh JV lacrosse and basketball coach, Wisdom Lane Middle School Coach
- 3 years coaching with Empire Girls Lacrosse, 2027
- Certified K-12 Phys Ed Teacher, 14 years teaching experience
- Ace Personal Trainer
- All-County in HS for Volleyball, Basketball, and Lacrosse
- 2001 State Championship for Volleyball at Wantagh High School
I am currently an attacker for the LIU Women's Lacrosse Team and majoring in Early Childhood Education. Prior to college, my summers were spent playing travel lacrosse for LI Top Guns and I was a five-year Varsity lacrosse player at West Babylon High School. I am looking forward to working with the girls and passing on the lacrosse knowledge that I have acquired through the years. I am also very excited to share my love of lacrosse with the Jesters!
Played four years of varsity lacrosse at Massapequa High School. Team Captain Senior Year. Two - time Honorable Mention All County and three-time Nassau County Champion. Named to FLG All-Long Island GOAT Team, Junior and Senior year.
Played club lacrosse for the Long Island Wave.
Currently a sophomore defender at Virginia Commonwealth University and started as a freshman.
I am currently a defender on the Stony Brook University women's lacrosse team. I played on the varsity lacrosse team for all four years at Smithtown High School East and played travel lacrosse for LI Top Guns Black. I am excited to see what this summer has in store for this very talented Jester team.
My name is Shannon Donovan and I am a senior captain at NYIT. I am originally from Kings Park NY. I have been playing lacrosse since kindergarten and have always loved it. I am studying psychology and am going to be pursuing my masters in education. I played on the Yellow Jackets for two years and played for All Stars for 3 years. I currently work at a daycare called Kiddie Care and am a nanny for a family that has a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Every summer I work a lacrosse camp teaching children from first grade all the way to ninth grade on how to play lacrosse and teaching them special tactics so they can be the best! I love working with kids and was an assistant coach for a third grade team and fifth grade team from Kings Park.
My name is Casey Myers and I am from East Patchogue NY. I am a sophomore attacker at NYIT and I am currently pursuing a degree in Interior Design. I have been playing lacrosse since I was 12 years old. I attended Bellport high school where I played varsity lacrosse for 4 years, was captain for my junior and senior year, and received the all league honors. From 7th-12th grade I played travel ball with Beach Bums for 4 years and Title Nine for 1 year. I have coached and volunteered at countless clinics in the past and love working with youth girls lacrosse.