- Head Coach at Nassau Community College Woman's Lacrosse Program
- Jesters Head Coach
Previously Coached at
- Holy Trinity High School
- Long Island Express
- New Hyde Park High School
- Massapequa High School
- Molloy College
- Long Island Yellow Jackets
- BA in Elementary and Special Education
- MA in Literacy
- Member of the Metro Lacrosse Foundation
- Originally from: Massapequa, NY
- Graduated from: Massapequa High School
- Hobbies: Lacrosse, Lifeguarding, Beach, Boat
- Supported by Husband, Brian
- Has one brother,Michael
- Daughter of Neil and Linda Varricchio
- Majoring in Education
MASSAPEQUA POST (7/13/2011)
- Appeared in 17 games (14starts)
- Slotted second on the team in assists(23)
- Fourth in points (31)
- Amassed five points (2 G,3 A) in a 19-7 win against St. Thomas Aquinas College on Mar.30
- Had seven points (3 G, 4 A) in a 23-8 rout of QueensCollege on Apr. 28
- Dished out five assists in a 24-4 blowoutof Lake Erie College on May. 9
- Stepped onto the field in 15 games (one start)
- Earned 24 points (14 G, 10 A) on the year
- Tallied a hat trick in a 21-7 win over Chestnut Hill Collegeon Mar. 7
- Posted seven points (3 G, 4 A) in an 18-9 drubbing ofSt. Thomas Aquinas on Apr. 14.
HILLBURN, N.Y. (Apr. 14, 2009)
- Started four of 16 contests
- Accumulated 21 points (11 G, 10 A)
- Picked up aseason-high six points (2G, 4A) in a 19-5 victory over Assumption College on Apr. 20.
Prior to Molloy
- Attended Massapequa High School, where she played field hockey, basketball and lacrosse
- Recipient of the Unsung Hero Award for field hockey.
- St. Anthonys High School
- Holy Trinity High School
- ST. John Baptist High School
- CW. Post
- East Meadow High School
- CW Post
- Education: BA Socialogy
- Member of:
- Long Island Association of Football officals
- Nassau County Lacrosse Officals Associations
- Orignally from: Massapequa, NY
- Graduated from: East Meadow High School
- Supported by: Wife, Linda Son, Michael Daughter, Maria
I am from Mount Sinai, NY. I started playing lacrosse when I was in middle school. I was a five-year varsity lacrosse player at Mount Sinai High School, where I earned All-Division selection, as well as help lead my team to a 2013 NYS title. During the summer, I played for the Long Island Yellow Jackets. I am a recent graduate from LIU Post, where I was a four year starting defender, helping my team make it to 3 NCAA tournament appearances, as well as earning 4 consecutive ECC Conference Championships (2015-2018).
ECC All-Conference Second Team…Appeared in 21 games and started 21…Had 29 ground balls and 14 caused turnovers. Had three caused turnovers and one groundball against Mercy on 5/04…Recorded four ground balls and one caused turnover in the win over Mercy on 4/06
Started all 20 games … IWCLA All-East Region Second Team … All-ECC First Team … Finished third on the team in groundballs with 29 and fifth on the team in caused turnovers with nine
Appeared in 19 games with 19 starts … Finished the season with 13 groundballs and four caused turnovers
Saw action in all 21 games (19 starts) … totaled 23 ground balls on the year … collected two ground balls and forced a turnover in a 16-6 win versus Molloy (Mar. 23) … caused one turnover against No. 1 Adelphi (Apr. 2) … scored a goal and won two draw controls in a 19-0 rout of UDC (Apr. 9).
2015: Redshirt Season
Prior to LIU Post: Three sport athlete from Mt. Sinai High School ... All-Division selection ... helped the Mustangs to back-to-back Suffolk County and Long Island Championships, as well as a 2013 New York State title.
I am from Bethpage, New York where I was a multiple sport athlete throughout my childhood. I attended Bethpage High School where I developed quickly earning myself a Varsity role in three different sports. All four years of my High School career I played at the Varsity level in Lacrosse, Soccer and Basketball earning myself All-County honors. Team Captain on all three teams capped off my unremarkable High School career. I then attended SUNY Cortland where I continued my athletic career as well as my leadership role serving as Team Captain before receiving my degree.
I currently teach in the Levittown school district since 1998 and have coached Varsity soccer, middle school lacrosse, middle school basketball and middle school volleyball. Currently holding a US Lacrosse coaching certificate.
- Bethpage High School 3 year Varsity player
- All County Honors
- Team Captain / 3 different sports
- SUNY Cortland
- Coaching experience w 4 different sports
My name is Sara Giammarella and I am from Rocky Point, New York. I was on the Rocky Point Varsity team for five years as a defender. I also played Yellow Jackets for three years. After high school I began playing at NYIT where I am now a part of the midfield. I am a psychology major pursuing my Masters Degree. Lacrosse has always been a huge part of my life, and I love teaching children new ideas and useful tools as they grow. I love being able to work with kids and hope to make the best of their experience!
2017 (As a junior)
2015 (As a freshman
Prior to Rutgers
Draw Control Coach
- Northwestern all-time, and single season draw control record holder -third all-time in assists at Northwestern University
- Tewaarton Top 25 nominee
- 4th overall draft pic for the UWLX 2018 collegiate draft
My name is Erin Kollar and I am from East Islip, New York where I began developing skills playing lacrosse at a very, very early age. As a three year varsity player and Team Captain I always felt most comfortable in a leadership role. In carrying out my leadership role I was fortunate enough to earn All-League honors both junior and senior year. I then attended SUNY Cortland from 2008 ~ 2012 where I continued my lacrosse career as well as my leadership role at the attack position. After a very successful four year lacrosse career and earning my degree from SUNY Cortland I returned home to East Islip Long Island where I quickly earned a Head coaching job for the J.V Woman's lacrosse team at Massapequa High School.
I spend my off season coaching various camps and clinics such as Camp Zim-Zim hosted by Megan and Leigh-Anne Zimmer as well as other organized clinics.
- SUNY Cortland 2008 - 2012
- Played at East Islip High School
- Position: Attack
- Erin is a 2008 graduate of East Islip
- Three-year member of the lacrosse team
- Earned all-league honors as a junior and senior
- Team captain as a senior
- Two-year starter in volleyball
- Competed in indoor track for two seasons