Stimson Middle School Girls Lacrosse Coach
Stimson Middle School Tennis Coach
Half Hollow Hills Boys and Girls Coach
US Lacrosse Certified, AED/First Aid/CPR Certified
Waterloo Black Hawks and Sioux City Musketeers of the United States Hockey League (USHL)
SUNY Plattsburgh Ice Hockey Team
I was born in West Islip, and currently live in Melville, with my amazing wife Elizabeth and two kids (Grace and Ryan). I am a special education teacher in the South Huntington School District.
America East Commissioner's Honor Roll ... Played in three games … scored first career goal Feb. 15 vs. Ohio State.
Played four years of varsity lacrosse at Babylon High School… Team captain… Three-time All-County… All-Long Island GOAT Team as a junior… Long Island School Girls Team sophomore and junior year… Dellacave Award nominee… Also played soccer for four years where she was All-County and First Team All-State as a senior… Inducted into National Honors, National English Honors, and Arts Honors Societies.
Daughter of John and Erin MacQuarrie… Mother played collegiate soccer at Molloy… Has three siblings, Cailin, Lindsay and Ellie ... Undeclared major.
Danielle played Varsity Lacrosse for Colleen Kilgus at West Babylon High School. She graduated from SUNY Cortland with a Physical Education degree in May 2020 and now works for JFK Elementary School. Danielle also coaches middle school field hockey and lacrosse for West Babylon.
- Current Long Beach PAL Lacrosse coach for the 2030 Girls team
- Coached Old Westbury Academy Middle School Boys Lacrosse and Basketball 1996 – 2010…Goalie trainer until 2015
- Coached at 1on1 Lacrosse Camp/Clinic(Old Westbury Academy) 1999 – 2015
- 3 years of varsity at Hicksville High School
- 2 years at SUNY Farmingdale under IMLCA Hall of Fame coach Fred Acee
- 2 years at Alfred University compiling a 25-6 record serving as a Captain
- 1993 EAA/ICAC First Team
- 1993 USILA North-South All Star Game Participant
- NCAA Playoff Participant
- 2 years Town of Oyster Bay Club Lacrosse Club
- Originally from Hicksville, currently resides in Island Park
- US Lacrosse Certified
- Supported by wife Nicole and daughters Isabella (2029,) and Tessa (2030)
- Current West Islip PAL Lacrosse coach for the 2026, 2027, 2028 and 2030 girls teams
- Current West Islip travel soccer coach for the 2028 girls
- Coached 2026 Swarm Girls Lacrosse Team
- Originally from Farmingdale, currently resides in West Islip
- Hofstra Men's Lacrosse Class of '99
- US Lacrosse Certified
- Employed by Bay Shore School District
- Wife Janine and daughters Ava (2026), Jenna (2027), Carly (2028), and Emily (2030)
I started varsity as a freshman for West Babylon high school, I was a member on the 2019 long island school girls team and I am committed to playing lacrosse at Oneonta.
My name is Alexis Serras and I am from Lindenhurst, NY. I started playing lacrosse in 5th grade and it has been a huge part of my life ever since. I was a four year Varsity lacrosse player at Lindenhurst High School where I was the 2X recipient of the Section XI Unsung Hero award. I was a starting midfielder at St. Thomas Aquinas college where I was named All-Conference. I transferred to Dowling College and became their starting midfielder/defender. I was named All-Conference while at Dowling as well. In my senior year at Dowling, we competed in the Division II semi-finals and ECC Conference Championship.
I am currently and English teacher at West Babylon High School. I have been coaching the JV Girls Lacrosse team at WB for three years. I have experience coaching at the middle school level, as well.
Hometown: Massapequa, Long Island
I played four years of soccer, basketball, and lacrosse at Massapequa High School. I am now a sophomore playing lacrosse at Hofstra University.
University of Maryland Graduate.
Coach/Manager/Social Media Carlsbad, California North Coast Storm Lacrosse January 2019 - Present
▪ Head Coach for second tier seventh and eighth grade girl’s lacrosse team.
▪ Coached the only North Coast Storm team at the seventh/eight grade age group to make it to semi-finals in the San Diego Lacrosse Shootout.
▪ Attended coaches’ meetings and program meetings to ensure integrity and reputation of the program including topics such as logistics, skills, conditioning, player interactions, and parent interactions.
▪ As manager, actively oversee 8-10 coaches at a time and 80-120 players at a time, creating practice plans and various materials for coaches to use as well as hosting and developing content for coaches’ meetings.
Coach Hillcrest, California F45 Training East Hillcrest August 2019 - Present
▪ Teach scheduled classes beginning and ending on time; providing adequate warm up exercises and modifications
▪ Instructing members on effective workout methods, explain and demonstrate proper technique and form
▪ Identifying different muscle groups and explaining appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles
▪ Laying out equipment for the next day class while returning any non-used equipment to proper place
▪ Ensuring that members needs are met through personal recognition and quality service while encouraging members to meet their fitness and wellness goals
Program Director/Coach/Athlete Ashkelon/Ashdod/Netanya, Israel Israel Lacrosse Association June 2015 - Present
▪ Program Director of Ashdod Lacrosse Club 2017-2018.
▪ Representing Israel as utility player in games and tournaments in Israel and internationally.
▪ Coaching children of various ages in lacrosse in Israel and the United States.
▪ Marketing Israel Lacrosse in the United States and worldwide to increase awareness and encourage volunteerism in Israel using multi-channel communication with donors, parents, and potential players.
▪ Contributed to the raising of $54,664 in the United States for Israel Lacrosse during Giving Tuesday 2017.
▪ Staffed the Israel Lacrosse Taglit-Birthright Trip Summer 2016.
Water Safety Instructor Smithtown, New York Town of Smithtown, New York June 2013 - Present
▪ Training students in swimming techniques and ensuring success in skill acquirement and advancement.
▪ Reviewing daily with parents their child’s successes and areas for development as well as creating a plan for future success. Water Safety Instructor – Lead Instructor College Park, Maryland University Recreation and Wellness August 2013 – May 2017 ▪ Responsible for up to 10 instructors and 60 children in a pool setting 3-4 days a week to promote a safe and productive learning environment.
▪ Functioned as the main liaison between parents and instructors during lessons by answering parent questions and concerns. ▪ Taught students how to swim and ensured progression of skills according to the Red Cross Learn to Swim model from beginner swimmers to competitive swimmers.
ACTIVITIES/INVOLVEMENT Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity January 2015 – May 2017
▪ Hosted and attended various philanthropy events, sisterhood events, and study hours throughout the school year.
▪ Worked to improve public and alumnae relations through literature, events, and meetings.
Kappa Delta Pi – Executive Board January 2015 – January 2016
▪ Co-coordinated and created bi-weekly meetings and programs to discuss issues in education as well as encourage professional development and networking.
▪ As secretary, kept minutes of meetings of the chapter and executive committee, handled chapter communications as assigned by the executive committee, and kept an accurate record of the chapter membership. Hauppauge High School Athletics September 2009 – June 2013
▪ Competed both individually and as a team member in the sports of swimming, track, and lacrosse during each year of high school.
▪ Contributed to a Winter Track League III Champions title during the 2012/2013 school year, the first time Hauppauge High School achieved this award in 20 years.
▪ New York State Public High School Athletic Association Gold Key Award Recipient – Highest honor given to an athlete for sports participation, awarded to athletes who letter in eight seasons during their sophomore to senior years.
▪ Twelve time New York State Public High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award Recipient - Awarded to athletes who maintain a 3.7 grade point average while competing in sports.
I am currently an attacker for the LIU Women's Lacrosse Team and majoring in Early Childhood Education. Prior to college, my summers were spent playing travel lacrosse for LI Top Guns and I was a five-year Varsity lacrosse player at West Babylon High School. I am looking forward to working with the girls and passing on the lacrosse knowledge that I have acquired through the years. I am also very excited to share my love of lacrosse with the Jesters!